Week 27 was all about bonding, laughing (and we laughed A LOT) and being tested. We sailed from Paros to Ios before exploring the volcanic region of Santorini (unfortunately not getting to climb the volcano as there wasn‘t anywhere suitable for us to dock), then from Santorini to Keros via Ios again, before returning to Paros.
Yet again our route was determined by the weather, we encountered a few days of wind and choppy short waves and our boat decided to throw us a few challenges too. In true Coboat style though our community adapted very well, had buckets of positive energy and brilliant senses of humour. Our tummy muscles are better off for it!
We never cease to be amazed at the generosity of people to help their fellow Coboaters with their ideas and challenges. This week was no different and skill share and idea incubators included:
- Internet 3.0 and what the next 10 years will look like
- Human connection and remote work
- New product pitches (we will wait for Lucinda‘s launch to tell you more)
- Sales and marketing input for Angelique‘s business (launched to help startups cultivate a strong culture from the start and maintain connection with remote teams)
- New models for an identity and data ownership system
Every week we invite the community to learn about our ocean pollution mission and we had some great outcomes this week. Lucinda, Craig, Angelique and Stella were all able to offer introductions to projects and people related to ocean projects, which we could potentially support. We can never underestimate the power of our community – you just never know what one conversation will lead to!
The week in photo‘s.
True friendships were formed and strengthened this week and we will all meet again for a reunion week in 2017. Although, there will be some meet ups in between we are sure! A huge thank you from the bottom of our hearts.